This is an exciting meal preferably for brunch as it contains bacon! It's enjoyable with an ice cold cooldrink or juice.
I dare you to try it!
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1 1/2 avocados
- 1/4 packet of Lettuce
- 1/2 of cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- Burger patties ( Today's or Woolworths)
- 1 yellow pepper
- 8 Tbsp cooking oil or coconut oil
- 3 potatoes
- Ciabattas Rolls
- 1Preheat the stove to high. Add 2 Tbsp of oil into frying pan and turn the heat to medium. Add the bacon and fry it till a little golden brown.
- 2On a separate frying pan, place it on a preheated stove on high, the. Add 3 Tbsp of oil and turn down the heat to medium. Leave it to hear the oil. Once heated, start frying the burger patties (Woolies or Today's burger patties) in the pan till well done or according to your liking.
- 3Once done with frying, place the bacon and burgers on tissue paper and cover.
- 4Cut the potatoes into wedges and add the spice on them. Preheat the oven to 200degrees and add 3 Tbsp of oil on to a flat baking tray and place in the oven for 3mins.
- 5Take it out and add the potatoes in the baking tray and put in the oven. Set the timer to 15 mins.
- 6Cut the Ciabatta Rolls in half and place on serving dish. Wash the lettuce, cucumber, peppers and tomatoes and start slicing them. Cut the one avocados in half and cut them into slices before scoping them out.
- 7Add the lettuce on the base of the roll, then place tomatoes, peppers and the burger patty. On top of that, place the bacon and the avocados on top of the bacon and top it off with slices of cucumber. Try to hold the burger with a bamboo pick and place the top part of the roll on the side. ( you might want to reheat the burger patty and bacon).
- 8Once the potatoes are ready, place them on the side and serve them while hot and with a drink.
- 9Now enjoy the meal