Yes I bake too!☺️
One of my favorite things to do actually is to bake..my way of releasing stress or showing happiness or just for fun!
This recipe is your normal vanilla cupcakes and icing one but with a touch of a smile and a sprinkle of enthusiasm...you're sure to make it taste like no other!
Lets get started?...
- 5 cups of cake flour
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 litre Milk
- 500g butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 sugar
- For the Frosting
- 375g butter at room temperature
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa
- Few sprinkles of Hundreds & thousands ( if you want)
- 1You should have 2 big separate bowls, one for the dry ingredients and the other for the wet ones. So swift the flour into the bowl and add the baking powder and sugar, leave aside. In a seperate bowl beat the eggs and add 1Tbsp of vanilla essence, 125g of melted butter and and 2 cups of milk.
- 2Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix on a low level for about 5 mins and switch to a higher level for another 5-6 mins. If you see the mixture us a little dry, add some more milk but don't make it too wet. Mix until it's well blended.
- 3In a cupcakes baking tray, spray with a non stick spray and put in the oven at 280 degrees for a good 5mins.
- 4Take out of the oven after the 5mins and spray it again then pour out the mixture and bake for 20-25 mins or until well baked. Once ready, put aside and pour the next load and so on leaving the ready cupcakes aside to cool.
- 5In a separate bowl put the cocoa, 125g of butter,a cup of icing sugar and a Tablespoon of milk and mix at medium to make the cocoa frosting. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- 6In a separate bowl again, put the 250 g of butter, 1/2 Tbsp vanilla essence, 1 Tbsp milk and 2 cups of icing sugar and mix until smooth.
- 7Once the cupcakes have cooled down, put the icing (which ever you prefer to start with) into your piper and frost the cupcakes with desired design. Sprinkle with hundreds&thousands.
- 8Serve and enjoy